Our MENZ DEN Collective groups provide members the opportunity to share life experiences as well as seek opinions from other like minded mature aged men.
We promote an environment where we share Trust, offer Respect, feel Companionship and enjoy Fun and Laughter.
Our collectives include:
- Time to talk about our own past life experiences, the world we now live in and what the future may bring to us,
- Time to share our opinions, thoughts and wishes on a diversity of topical and interesting subjects,
- Time to share our current lifestyle, carer support, family connections and more,
- Time to share the impacts on our mental and physical lives, &
- Time to share and explore new technologies and service available to the aged.
We are very open in ways we can see our world and happy to share knowledge for the betterment of others in our local communities. The MENZ DEN Collective is always open to new ideas, comments and suggestions, thus enabling an environment for change and new experiences.